Top-Notch Professionals with
Decades of Experience
Trusted Advisors on
National Health IT
Healthcare IT Solutions
Hands on Approach to
Atlanta GA, February 14, 2014:
SureDeliver® 8.1 has been released. In addition to the full feature set of SureDeliver® 8.0, this release has the following major new features:
- Support for flexible licensing options that can scale based on the business volume of customers.
- Integration with BNETAL's new X12 parser.
- Support for easier integration with .NET platform message handlers
The above is in addition to the current features of SureDeliver® 8.0:
Business Intelligence layer for visual analysis of the message transport layer.
- Enhanced integration with Java Messaging Services (JMS) real time request processing and integration with backend applications.
- JMS based asynchronous logging support for clustered deployments.
- Support for IBM Informix and IBM DB2 databases.
- Deployment support for Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish application servers for enterprise grade scalability.
- Encrypted, authenticated and secure/reliable data transfer capability using ebXML 2.0 (interoperable with CDC's PHIN-MS) for Public Health reporting
- Encrypted, authenticated and secure/reliable data transfer capability using Web-Services Reliable Messaging
- Support for CAQH® CORE® Phase II Connectivity Rule based messaging for administrative transactions (health insurance)
- Support for CMS esMD Profile (XDR and X12) for electronic document exchanges between Providers, Health Information Handlers and Medicare
- Interoperability with the Nationwide Health Information Network (NwHIN) standards. In particular, provides out of the box support for interoperating with both NwHIN-CONNECT for supporting Health Information Exchanges and NwHIN-Direct, for Provider-Provider communications.
- Support for Pharmacy transactions using NCPDP Connectivity and Security standards.
- Multi-administrator system with ability to delegate functions with limited roles.
- Plugin framework for easy extension and integration with external systems that handle data processing.
- High performance and scalability related improvements for real-time performance management and monitoring.
- Audit trace for administrative functions.
- Automatic backup of queues.
- Workflow support for Batch functions.
- Multiple stability improvements, diagnostic tools and reporting.
- Support for Java Messaging Service (JMS) connections
- IHE ATNA compliant end-point authentication
- Protocol translations from ebMS to WS-RM and vice versa
- SAML 2.0 based Identity Provider Server/Client and Centralized authentication support
- XML Digital Signature based authentication
- Hub and Spoke (push/pull) messaging, with easy graphical configuration of both Hub and Spoke
- End-to-End acknowledgements for messages sent via Hub
- Strong Hub Security/access control using flexible, site specific business rules.
- Node coordinate reporting support
- Large file (Gigabytes) handling support
- Support for multiple data encryption algorithms and strengths
- Support for node credential management
- Robust error handling and reliable operation
- Queue search capability
- Graphical user interface for easy configuration of messaging gateway
- Synchronous and asynchronous message handling
- Gateway to Gateway message routing and filtering
- Support for Decryption Key Rollover at Inbound nodes
- Silent installations for UNIX platforms to remove dependencies on GUI environments
- Platform tested on Windows, Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu) and Solaris 10 (SPARC)
- Easy to use browser based administration interface
- Robust server implementation with high performance and scalability
- Context sensitive help, Implementation Guide
- Integration broker extensions
- Application level status feedback for asynchronous (queue-to-queue) messaging
- Numerous utility features for ease of configuration, management and monitoring
For more information on SureDeliver® please email info@SureDeliver.com, or call 770 399 0433 or 315-391-0716. To do business with Business Networks International please contact Info@BNETAL.com. Thanks!